Our Quality Policy
RSG Engineering Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
RSG Engineering Limited operates a quality management system that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to specialists products for the professional automotive user.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
RSG Engineering is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RSG Engineering may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 8th 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to RSG Engineering, 19 Hollies Park Road, Hollies Business Park, Cannock WS11 1DB or via email to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
End of Life Policy
RSG Engineering Ltd., understands, accepts and confirms they will meet their obligations under the EU Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). The objective of this policy is to specify the applicable products affected by this directive and to detail the policy and procedures for the return and safe disposal of WEEE.
Any finished product is subject to WEEE regulations. A finished product is defined by any product with an RSG Engineering serial number attached. Typically these products could be Light bars, Controllers, Switch panels, Video equipment, Data logging equipment etc.
RSG Engineering Ltd. - Limited Liability
Under the U.K. implementation of the WEEE directive the following RSG Engineering Ltd. definitions will apply:
- Historic WEEE – Goods supplied before 31st December 2008 shipped with product serial numbers prior to 118379
- New WEEE - Goods supplied after 1st January 2009 shipped with product serial numbers later than 118380
RSG Engineering Ltd., will register as a supplier of WEEE with the Environment Agency and make all the necessary declarations with regard to WEEE returned to them.
At the end of life, RSG Engineering Ltd., will accept the return of WEEE for the safe disposal and recycling as per the following:
Historic WEEE – Liability for Historic WEEE is applicable only where like for like purchases to replace the existing products is being negotiated.
E.g. If 40 of product A are being replaced with product B and that product B could be described as a replacement for product A, then the return of product A for recycling under the WEEE directive is acceptable.
If no like for like replacement sales are being negotiated, then RSG Engineering Ltd. is not liable for Historic WEEE. In this situation, RSG Engineering Ltd. may, at its own discretion, quote for the safe disposal of the goods.
New WEEE – RSG Engineering Ltd., accepts liability for New WEEE at the end of life and will dispose of safely or recycle goods wherever possible.
As defined in the Terms and Conditions of Sale, RSG Engineering Ltd. does not accept any liability whatsoever for the remote collection, shipping costs or packaging of returned WEEE. All costs associated with the return of WEEE will be born by the customer. In the event of any WEEE being returned to RSG Engineering Ltd. a returns authorisation number must be obtained from us that must be clearly indicated upon the accompanying returns note and packaging.
Customers are responsible for the costs of shipping goods to RSG Engineering Ltd. and RSG Engineering Ltd. accepts no liability whatsoever for any such costs.
RSG Engineering Ltd is an Electrical Engineering business whose operation is restricted to the distribution and assembly of products from procured component parts.
It is the policy of RSG Engineering Ltd to take proper consideration of its environmental impact while conducting its operations.
RSG’s environmental conduct is founded on the statutory requirements of environmental legislation and wherever possible RSG strives to exceed these standards in the best interests of all.
Objectives and Commitment
The environmental principles of RSG Engineering Ltd are:
- Compliance to all legislative requirements and environmental regulatory provisions;
- Optimisation of energy and water usage;
- Minimisation of pollution and the encouragement of environmental practices as an integral part of the Company’s strategy;
- Development of environmental awareness and individual responsibility for environmental management; • Achievement and maintenance of monitoring to assess environmental performance;
- Encouragement of suppliers, contractors and customers to make a commitment to environmental standards;
- Development of a programme of objectives and targets to show continual improvement;
- Consider the environmental aspects when planning or reviewing new or existing procedures, processes or equipment in order to minimise environmental effects;
- Development of procedures / plans to respond to abnormal occurrences and emergency situations to give environmental protection;
- Review environmental effects of activities, processes performed and products produced on site.
RSG Engineering Ltd recognises the legal obligations placed on it by the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and other statutory legislation that may be applicable to the Environment.
The Directors are responsible for the implementation of this policy. Senior managers and employees have been allocated responsibilities to ensure that the environmental management of the site activities is effective and that the aims of the policy document are achieved.