Our aim is to make buying online as convenient as possible. Delivery charges vary depending on:
- the delivery address of your goods (your region)
- the volumetric weight of the goods ordered
- the urgency of your order
- Orders will usually be processed and despatched, when in stock, within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Lightbars and other products that are built to order or require modification will usually be despatched within 10 working days.
- If the order is urgent, please contact our Sales Department on 01543 438800 who will advise an estimated delivery time.
- All orders weighing over 10kg may incur an additional delivery charge, our sales department will provide a quotation.
Our standard delivery charges and times apply to the Mainland UK only (excluding Highlands & Islands).
Standard delivery charge are:
Standard delivery is next day, but not guaranteed, from date of despatch.
For urgent requirements we are able to offer the following guaranteed next day services, for goods up to 10kg in weight and under £500:
- Delivery before 9.00am next working day, £37.50
- Delivery before 10.30am next working day, £32.50
- Delivery before 12.00 noon next working day, £22.50
- Saturday AM delivery, £32.50
We will be pleased to discuss alternative offerings and competitive prices on special deliveries at the customers request and to suit their specific requirements. Please contact our sales department by email on email@example.com or call 01543 438800 for details.
- For destinations outside Mainland UK carriage is charged at cost. Please contact our sales department by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 438800 for details.
- Every effort is made to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. RSG Engineering Limited shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. RSG Engineering Limited accepts no responsibility for late delivery by any carrier.
- The risk of damage to or loss of goods shall pass to the Purchaser when goods are delivered.
- RSG Engineering Limited must be notified of any damage to, or shortage of, goods as soon as possible and within 5 working days of delivery so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. RSG Engineering Limited will not accept any claims for damage or shortages which are not notified within this timescale.