Quick Links > Resources > Our Quality Policy
RSG Engineering Limited is committed to the implementation, and maintenance of a quality system which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
In addition to this, there is a commitment from management to:
- Ensure that customer requirements are determined, and that these requirements, and the need to meet them, are understood by all members of staff.
- Ensure that all employees are provided with the necessary information, training and resources to maintain the quality of our products and services to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the quality system through the use of internal and external audits, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through the use of quality objectives, which are measurable and consistent with product realisation. These will include: measurement of success of sale or return items, number of justified customer complaints, amount of non-conforming product returned to suppliers’, and number of credit notes issued (not including sale or return credit notes).
- Communicate these objectives within the organisation, so that employees understand the impact of their role on the ability of the company to meet customer requirements and company objectives.
- Continually improve our products and pursue new technologies to ensure that legal, industry, and customer requirements are met.
- Continually improve the quality management system where benefits to services and processes are identified.