Quick Links > Resources > Our Environmental Policy
RSG Engineering Ltd is an Electrical Engineering business whose operation is restricted to the distribution and assembly of products from procured component parts.
It is the policy of RSG Engineering Ltd to take proper consideration of its environmental impact while conducting its operations.
RSG’s environmental conduct is founded on the statutory requirements of environmental legislation and wherever possible RSG strives to exceed these standards in the best interests of all.
Objectives and Commitment
The environmental principles of RSG Engineering Ltd are:
- Compliance to all legislative requirements and environmental regulatory provisions;
- Optimisation of energy and water usage;
- Minimisation of pollution and the encouragement of environmental practices as an integral part of the Company’s strategy;
- Development of environmental awareness and individual responsibility for environmental management; • Achievement and maintenance of monitoring to assess environmental performance;
- Encouragement of suppliers, contractors and customers to make a commitment to environmental standards;
- Development of a programme of objectives and targets to show continual improvement;
- Consider the environmental aspects when planning or reviewing new or existing procedures, processes or equipment in order to minimise environmental effects;
- Development of procedures / plans to respond to abnormal occurrences and emergency situations to give environmental protection;
- Review environmental effects of activities, processes performed and products produced on site.
RSG Engineering Ltd recognises the legal obligations placed on it by the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and other statutory legislation that may be applicable to the Environment.
The Directors are responsible for the implementation of this policy. Senior managers and employees have been allocated responsibilities to ensure that the environmental management of the site activities is effective and that the aims of the policy document are achieved.